Call me a sap if you want, but I find all things baby simply delicious. Delicious in the sense of chubby limbs, multiple chins, buttery skin, tiny poffer feet, and soft tufts of hair; Delicious as in that addictive I-can’t-stop-inhaling-my-newborn kind of way. I mean, what’s not to love? …Ok, except maybe the lack of sleep bit. Yeah, hold the lack of sleep part, thanks – that was a major suckatude for me on both counts. But everything else? Gahd, I could glaze over into an oxytocin coma from all of it.
And if you start talking about those little products and bits and bobs that help make my life as a momma a little easier, or add a little more luxury to this baby gig, well then, I may just get a little overly excited!
With two kids in to this making a family bit, Mike and I have had our fair bit of testing the waters with what products work best for us, our babies, our style and our pockets. There have been quite a few brands we love, but for certain products, there’s usually only one brand that we come back to, time and time again: Baby Sense.
And it’s easy to understand why Baby Sense is one of our favourites: The soft, baby-esque colours, the unmistakably high quality, meaning that only the finest materials are used to ensure all the hypoallergenic boxes are ticked, and that the products are just noticeably soft against baby’s silky skin (and your face, as you bury it in there to soak up more of the baby deliciousness…I’m not the only one, right?). So soft and gentle, yet, so durable! Durable enough to survive the topsy turvy, rough and ready lives of babies and toddlers. And gosh darnit, their products do exactly what they say they do. Value for your money, for sure! They’ve honestly, never let us down to date.
In fact, baby sense has become a household name that’s synonymous with practical and consistently high quality products that have been perfected through experience, and backed by extensive research. It’s no wonder then that there’s a world of trust that so many parents place into their products.
Because honestly, let’s be real here, parenting is hard. And awesome, amazing and humbling, yes. But also sometimes just freakin’ hard. Lest we forget just how intense those early days of baby can get, and at times, all of it can be a bit overwhelming. Add to the fact that as a mother, you know how our fears and paranoia somehow get magically ramped up with the arrival of our littles – thanks, hormones! But I think Baby Sense makers get that.
I guess they must understand that when we’re so sleep deprived, depleted and just all in, into this parentin gig,that we need things to just work. We need products that we can depend on. Products that are going to make our lives easier, practical, that are dependable, work well with baby and child, not to mention, be really easy on the eye. Products that deliver on their promise of supporting you on this journey, so that we can spend more time just revelling in the joy of parenthood. And they seem to be doing just that.
Who, then, doesn’t love them some Baby Sense, right? Now, if you haven’t yet heard of the super easy giveaway I’m running right now, and you would like to get your hands on some of these awesome Baby Sense goodies, then read on –I promise you, it’s real easy!
Since I love Baby Sense so much – and sincerely appreciate my readers – I’m giving away a sweet Baby Sense Hamper to one lucky reader!
This little hamper contains some of my favourites:
1. The award winning Baby Sense Cuddlewrap which is the ultimate swaddling blanket. (We used a few of these!)
2. A Baby Sense Taglet which is otherwise known as ‘doodoo blanky’, ‘lovey’, ‘comfort object’, ‘security blanket’, or in our house, “Blankie”. It’s made from incredibly soft textures, and brings soothing comfort at bedtime and beyond to newborns and toddlers alike. (We go nowhere without Parker-Grace’s Blankie! And since it gets so much attention, I find that it’s far esier to wash than say a teddy. Morgy’s lovey was a teddy – and I still have nightmares about how insane it was to keep it clean and always available. So taglet for the win!)
3. Baby Sense Feeding Shawl is a 100% cotton nursing cover with a weighted feature to keep the shawl in place. This is for the mothers who CHOOSE to cover up. Really, mamas, it’s your choice to cover up or not – not someone else’s. #normalizebreastfeedng And if you do, Baby Sense has you covered!
So, whether you’re pregnant or planning, or already have a gorgeous little bundle or tot in your arms, then this is definitely for you! In fact, Mother’s day is right around the corner, and this would make a perfect little gift or care package for that special momma – so why not win this for them!
All you have to do is:
1. Follow me on Twitter, and
2. Tweet this: “Hey @milkmemoirs I’d love to win that awesome #BabySense hamper from the #CTMeetup”
Or if you’re not on Twitter, then:
1. Subscribe to this blog of mine (enter your email in the little text box, click the follow button and be sure to confirm subscription – I promise you, I don’t ever spam) and
2. Leave this comment on this post: “Hey @milkmemoirs I’d love to win that awesome #BabySense hamper from the #CTMeetup”
And that’s it. Easy peasy, right? But you better hurry, guys! The comp is closing soon!
The winner will be selected on the 30 April 2016 and will later be announced here on the blog. NB! Only South African based entrants will be eligilble. Now get a-tweeting or a-following, and good luck!
Oh, and thanks to all who have already entered through my other post here – those entries still count, as will all new comments both there and here.
Here’s to making our parenting lives a little easier, giving us more time to enjoy the baby deliciousness. X
I was not asked to write this post by Baby Sense. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post, and as always, are my own.